Friday, October 14, 2011

Make 'Em Laugh ((Enough With Depressing Politics))

{by Hailey Sadler}

So, I know I said I don't like political catch-phrases and soundbites and all that... But I have to say, I love cartoons! Some political cartoons can be  so funny. Maybe its because they can perfectly encapsulate a small facet of truth or saterize a common mindset you never even realized you had, in a way you had never thought of before.... Regardless, these are funny. In my opinion, of course. I hope you enjoy them, though, because politics is depressing enough to warrant occasionally having a sense of humor about it. 



seriously. sometimes politicans have the most one-track minds.

this made me think of SNL:
KIIIILLLLLLLED Bin-Laden!!
 (watch it if you havent.)



traumatic facebook changes...


3 comments:

  1. Too funny! The top one is my fave - soooo true! Americans are so good at making fun of people. Too bad they aren't as good at actually making their government work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these are good. The tax cut one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE political cartoons! I like the one about Zuckerberg. Hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete

[[So when you get the chance / Are you gonna take it? / There's a really big world at your fingertips / And you know you have the chance to change it... - Britt Nicole]]